Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Friday, November 20

go skul take report card...

Today go skul take report card.
I 12pm reached skul d...sien
Then sms with bay yee and read books lo.
Later jin mei reached d then we chat along.
SzeXin had her lunch at kantin then cum d...
so we chat lo..
Then she said kexin say she saw the list for next year go which class..
kexin call szexin cant say out but szexin oso told we all d...haha ^^
she say i will go to F class o...duno la
not sure oso...
Later 1.05 bay yee only cum then we chat a while lo
It's time to take report card d,we all go dataran...
wow! dataran is full of ppl
I starting to sweat d...it's hot!
When bay yee and me wan to take report card,the boys all there surrounding there
so bay yee and me dun wan go into it...
wait 4 a while not so many ppl d,we went to take...
mine not i find wan, is huini give me wan so i juz nid to sign then can go d ^^
thx huini ^^
bay yee starting to call her dad to fetch her...
after called, we walked down to the pondok..
there was a lot of ppl waiting their parents to take them back
so we stand down a shaddy tree...
wait wait wait....
i called my driver, he said reach d..
so i say bye to my frens then go bac home d...
tads all for today ^^

No comments: