Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Sunday, November 15

提早庆祝爸爸生日!^^

Today is my dad's burfday! Yesterday we had already celebrated his burfday because Mon my sis having school so Sunday night wan early sleep!We went to Bintang Revolving,The Federal Kuala Lumpur (旋转产餐厅) celebrate! On the way, we met traffic jam. We started our car at 7.30pm, we reached at 9.00pm! we jam abt one hour and the half! When we reached, I saw the floor was turning. The waiter brin us to our seats. I started to feel uncomfortable, but i dun think so much, juz enjoy! Later, we ordered our meals. I ordered a plate fried rice because im having cough so i cant have other delicious food especially seafood! I had my mushroom soup as starter. After had my fried rice, we had our ice-cream as dessert. I ordered a vanilla ice-cream while my sister ordered a coffee flavour ice-cream. We enjoyed ourselves watching the view outside the window...

This is what i can take photo of my ice-cream! coz of turnng so i can't get of the light...

I'm having my ice-cream...yummy~

No comments: