Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Sunday, October 4

#Komu Hashine# 故无 桥音

Today i'm so happy...because shiyaoh gave me a new japanese name...is Komu Hashine(故无 桥音)...vry nice to hear lo!!!~~lala~~

THX SHIYAOH FOR THE JAPANESE NAME!!!

And wan exam d...so tis holiday wan pia mia liao...lol...because next year wan go good class,if no,i will die wan...cos cannot wif my best frien together...~ke lian~so 2mr wan start study d after tuition lo!!!my sejarah,geografi and KH vry cha...wan bei lo,mei ban fa!!!tis is the way only to read three subject...haiz~

Again got sivik laporan, i not yet do cos today i do all the homework then no time to do sivik laporan...i'll try to finish it up as fast as i can la,Shiyaoh!

So tis PMR holiday,i will not everyday post things in my blog o!depend on tad day i free not...hehe

致所有的朋友:
这是幸运草,它会带来好运!我把它送给你们!我真心祝福大家可以拿多多的A!
加油!

BY KOMU HASHINE

No comments: