Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Tuesday, September 21

im back so long din update ler =X this time is all kyuhyun+donghae=me+dear ♥

annyeonghaseyo~ long time din c..i thk got abt 2months =X
now im here to upload some kyuhyun's pic
and wish all of you happy mooncake festival
having fun this night but i need to wait to tomorrow
and pmr is on the corner
wish all form3 students can get 8A
especially my dear,sx and komechi ^^
hwaiting!!!

he is my kyuhyun~

^^

kyu+hae=kyuhae

kyu suits wearing kimono xD

kyu is so cute with those kids~

enjoy going japan travel right?

i love this so much~

same hair~xD

kyu why u recently love to kiss??tell me..


i really really love this~ ♥ so cute~

this makes me duno wan happy or sad~

donghae hug kyuhyun..dear lai bao bao~

im gonna go into my dream ler and meet my kyuhyun xD
zzz
bye~

No comments: