Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Thursday, December 17

Shopping...leg is so pain 5~

Sorry...
Last Friday's happen what i not yet post out
Coz Saturday go art class..
Sunday went out shopping with my mum..
Mon got a lot of tuition replacement..
Tuesday go a1 tuition..
wednesday nothing but i lazy to wrt..haha
so now wrt lo ^^

11th of Dec
Friday tad day is a public holiday
so my dad brin us to 1Utama shopping lo
my brother want go there to buy new clothes
so tad day we 4++pm go
my dad dropt us there then he go for yoga lesson first
later he'll meet us there for dinner
First, we went to watsons buy some things
then saw got promotion 4 the winnie the pooh cups
so my mum bought a lot
she wan give it to my cousin as a birthday present
and I oso got 1
it's cute ^^
Later, we window shopping lo
Mana tahu my mum bought a lot of dress 4 herself
So when she's choosing then we all ma wait lo
~wait wait wait~
long time u noe..
argh..(angry d)
Finally choose finish d,then she pay money lo
my sis feel hungry d,so my mum say find a restaurant to eat first lo
mana tahu we ate at Mc Donald
my brother and mum didn't eat
after have the meal, we of course have our ice-cream ^^
Finished our meal, my dad call d,ask where are we all at
so we ma go find him lo
finding carpark..a lot of people lo..even a carpark we duno find how long
later my dad say find a restaurant to have dinner..
we all say we had ate our dinner at Mc Donald
but we mus accompany him ma
so we find a restaurant call 'Pasta Zanmai' is a japanese restaurant
my sis and i dind't order anyhting coz we 2 are so full d
so we juz sit there order a drink
tis restaurant outside is sell all japanese's things
so me and my sister go there see see lo
but we 2 got buy some things..luckily got bring money..haha
we bought some biscuits and some sweets
i remembered last time when i went to grandpa house,he will give me tad type of sweet
so miss my grandpa~
my mum and brother had their dinner d, they went to buy clothes
they call us if finished dinner wait at the gate there
but we wait vry long time d they not yet come
finally they came d so we went home lo
Tad day vry late only came bac and my leg is so pain..5~
again got a lot of things to say wan but i cant wrt all in here so tads all
bye bye =D

No comments: