Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Tuesday, November 9

KYU pls update!! miss kyuhyunah~


Recently chat with dear a lot in fb~ ^^ *eunmin*
and play #guesswho
some very hard to guess some easy haha
ytd while waited hyunhee, me and dear chat a lot..haha
so hyunhee faster edit more photos and let us play xD

Yeah~
next 2days is Remembrance Day
and Friday is Pro-D Day..whee~
got 2days holiday..
but feel boring too~
just stay at home..so dear faster online and chat or play with me
or else i become stone d.. *kyu faster help me*
aiya~kyu just need to update his twitter then ok d..
so long din update..haiz~make me miss u a lot~
faster update pls~

These days exept homeworks
again is homeworks..so busy but still got time check abt sj's news
hehe xD
eunni keep loving kyuhae..make me love kyuhae too
why?
becoz this 2 little too cute d..can't blame us
our evil magnae and fishy hae =kyuhae
what a nice name~
nvm me and dear also got couple name =P
our name is Eunmin!!!
what a nice name too~haha

101106 is our sj 5th anniversary!!
whee~congrates them~
go through 5 years together.. PROM15E to 13ELIEVE~
waiting for the missing 3~

so cute~

sj's signature!!! i wantt all~
kyuhae's sign is next to each other

Let me share some Kyu's cute photos~
Too miss kyu d~

o.O so many hands (= =)

cute guy that i had never met before~

This more cute!!!! ahh~~~~~

concentrate in dancing wah~

eunni said: u wanna eat the mic? haha

I guess this is what i wanna talk abt today
have a nice day :D
Last thing, kyu pls update ur twitter~
need to go spam u d

너 보고싶어!규현오빠

사랑해요!

from 박민아~

No comments: