Welcome to my home ♥

Miss You by S.M The Ballad ♥

Saturday, June 19

Happy Birthday to Dear Byee~

Ytd after going back home, felt so tired so lazy to wrt blog
First of all, i wish Byee happy Birthday~ ◕‿◕
Ytd 4 of us (Byee the b'day girl, sx, samantha and me) went to Jusco to celebrate Byee's b'day
I reached there on time at 11am...<1st time>haha
den Byee and I went to choose present 4 herself ^^
Finally, sx oso reached d so we went to greenbox and checked out got room not
Our room no. is 48
Sx wan go back Melaka to visit her grandfather so 1.30pm she went home ler
We sang 2hours and half
we sang a lot of songs
we oso order food..sx and i ordered friedrice =)
After tad, we went to watch movie
we watched Toy Story 3

quite funny de :)
After watching movie, samantha went home
left me and Byee so we go shopping ^^
Later, Byee's family came and brought her eat ho liao
Anyhow,wish Byee happy birthday
Always pretty
Always ♥ Dong Hae
I enjoyed myself ytd..so happi can with dear celebrate b'day ≧◡≦

Recently, i joined twitter and plurk
✖Twitter
✖Plurk

Cum and hear tis
it is comfortable and can relax urself =)

No comments: